The Well House at Lamson Mansion is a leading wellness center for achieving a happier and healthier life through healthcare planning, clinical support, fitness, and education. The Well House’s services are medically designed to empower individuals to take control of their own healthcare. We prove aesthetic treatments such as Hydrafacials, Wet Diamond Dermabrasion, Neurotoxin, Filler, Microneedling, Chemical peels, Body Contouring, and Medical Grade skincare lines. Our experienced, passionate, and highly-trained staff will help you thrive inside and out.
In 1870, the Lamson Mansion was built by industrialist Thomas and Abigail Lamson.
In 1887, the property was remodeled as Colonial Revival by Charles and Abigail Bradley Olney.
In 1893, Charles Olney built the Olney Gallery to house his private art collection.
In 1907, the property closed following the deaths of Charles and Abigail Olney.
In 1920, the Ukrainian National Home purchased the property for social and meeting space.
In 1967, the Ukrainian National Home closed and the property began to deteriorate.
In 1988, the City of Cleveland issued a Condemnation and Demolition Order for the property.
In 1992, Grace Hospital purchased and secured the properties.
In 2018, Grace Hospital historically-renovated and repurposed the Lamson Mansion and Olney Gallery.